Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Lingerie Football League!


I love Football! I started playing a few years ago with some kids in the local park and they taught me how to quarterback and tackle. Over the years I took my kids to see the San Diego Chargers play and they went to summer camps hosted by the Chargers team and they were taught to play by several of the players.


I recently came across a new football league starting up and will be playing in venues across the country this Fall--The Lingerie Football league! The teams are made of up of absolutely the most beautiful women you have ever laid eyes on wearing bikini like outfits, playing full contact tackle football. These women are tough and centerfold beauties at the same time! I wish I was good enough to play! I would be the ugly duckling of the group. Pushing my feelings of inadequacy aside, I'll definately watch them and might go down to San Diego to see a game. The ten teams are spread across the country and have name such as the San Diego Seduction, The Seattle Mist, Los Angeles Temptation ( It's good to see L.A. get a football team back in town--it's about time) Dallas Desire, and the Denver Dream. On the East coast you have The Atlanta Steam, New England Euphoria, Tampa Breeze, Chicago Bliss, and Miami Caliente!

The salaries for the players will be based on a percentage of gate attendance in the host venues. They need to see attendance rise to at least 60% of capacity for the league to remain viable. The games start in September 04, 2009.
The picture is of a herd of wild horses out in Challis, Idaho.
If you would like to learn more about the Lingerie Football League you can check it out at
Resources:
NFL Owners Interested In Lingerie Football?

No comments: